Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy 3rd Anniversary Ryan!

Where has the time gone? It seems just yesterday that I met Ryan in the Singles Ward and now we are on our 3rd year anniversary and welcoming a baby into the world the end of August. Ryan has always been my best friend and always will be. He makes me laugh and smile so much. He is such a hard worker and can't wait to be a dad. He has so many plans for our baby that it makes me laugh. Like BYU football games and eating pizza together. Going on hikes and learning to ride a bike. Our baby is going to have the best dad in the world. Happy Anniversary Ryan! I love you!

1 comment:

Ali Marie Hallock said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope it's wonderful. You two are so cute together! I hope that everything continues to go well in your pregnancy until your baby boy is here. What an incredible blessing a little baby is... you guys will be amazing parents.