Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Lost Cave



For the past year and a half I have been the newsletter editor for the New Mexico Society of Landscape Architects.  By doing this job it ensures i get cheap tuition here at school.   Basically my work as the editor is to assemble articles, ads, and events into a neatly designed pdf email.  My job also includes taking pictures and notes at Landscape Architecture get togethers. So as part of my duties as the editor Emily and I went to the Albuquerque Bio Park for a Landscape Society Event.   While taking pictures and notes, I found myself separated from the group. During this time of being lost we found ourselves lost in a mysterious cave.  We spent hours in there not knowing how to get out.  So to pass the time I made a video of our adventure.








2 comments:

Brandon Anderson said...

I am sorry but was that a heating vent I saw in the lost cave?

ry.anders said...

that heating vent which you think you saw was a ancient cooling system invented by the hiyklddiiyki tribe.