Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day Surprise!

This past weekend, we went to Kansas to spend time with our family. I did not know of the trip till 2:00pm when Ryan came and picked me up. For the past several weeks, I have asked him over and over again if we can go to Kansas for Memorial day. Over and over again he said it was too far or not enough time so i dropped the subject and left it alone. So i get dropped off at work on Friday and when he comes and gets me, I notice in the back of the car a pillow and my favorite BYU blanket. I asked him if we were going camping, on a picnic or whatever. That's when he told me that he has to decided to drive to Kansas and if i needed anything at home. I told him no and we were on our way. So i cryed with excitement and then smacked him for lying to me. I called my family who knew that we were coming for about a week. I was so happy! On our way back we stopped at this one place called Cadillac Ranch, which is a field with about 10 cars sticking up in the ground (refer to picture) Thanks for the fun weekend Mom and Dad! And thank you Ry for the surprise!



1 comment:

Chance and Beth said...

Aww, that is so sweet to surprise you! I'm sure it was worth the smack he got too!